Monthly Giving is the easiest, most effective way to support the Juno Beach Police Foundation’s mission of “Helping to Ensure the Safety of Juno Beach”
Make a sustaining impact on Community Safety. You’ll join a special group of dedicated donors who give on a monthly or quarterly basis.
Monthly Giving is a source of predictable revenue, enabling the Juno Beach Police Foundation to plan confidently and strategically for a sustainable future. Simply specify a pre-authorized donation from your credit card each month and then at the end of the year, you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have made a lasting contribution. A monthly gift of $5, $10, $20 or $100 will make a significant difference.
In recognition of your Monthly Gift, you will receive
- Membership in our Monthly Giving Program
- The opportunity to honor or memorialize a loved one
- The deep satisfaction of knowing your gift is making a difference in the Safety of Juno Beach
Your Monthly Gift will
- Allow us to budget more effectively – and provide more support to the Juno Beach Police Department
- Be easy on your wallet
- Bring you updates about our work and the support we are providing to your local law enforcement
- Bring you an end-of-year receipt making it easy to claim your tax deduction
- Most importantly, it will support important projects and programs designed to insure that our police officers have the Equipment, Training, and Technology they need to help keep us safe.
You can also make a one-time donation.
Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
On the 1st business day of each month, your gift will be transferred directly to the Juno Beach Police Foundation. You may request a change, hold or cancellation of your gift detailed above, at any time, by contacting the Police Foundation 340 Ocean Drive, Juno Beach, FL 33408. When requesting a change please give us at least 7 days notice before your next scheduled donation date to ensure no additional donations are processed. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with these terms. For example, you have the right to receive a reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this Agreement.